Careers at Nicolay Consulting Group, Inc.
Since its founding in 1992, Nicolay Consulting Group, Inc. has specialized exclusively in planning, design, financing and administration of customized pension plans, as well as providing actuarial valuations of post-retirement healthcare and life insurance benefits. We are a full-service company working with an exclusive client group, predominantly church-based, municipal, school, public service and other tax-exempt organizations. NCG has the advantages of being a local corporation with a large US footprint that offers services specialized to the needs of our clients. We are a leader in our industry, well known for our ability to provide customized and high-quality personalized service.
Be a part of the NCG team!
Create your career path! Join our consulting team in providing expertise in retirement and pension benefit consulting to support our clients in designing, financing, administering, and communicating their retirement plans. With an eye on company goals, we help clients manage the risks associated with their retirement benefit plans by developing a risk management framework using their benefits, investment, funding, and accounting policies all centered on good governance.
At NCG you will gain direct exposure to clients, including interaction and management of the relationship, which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and share your brilliant results. In this role, you'll experience a balance of expanding your technical knowledge and industry expertise, while benefiting from working in a close-knit and supportive team environment.
Employment Benefits may include:
• Mentors provide leadership and valuable feedback in addition to a personalized work plan
• Access to Sr. Consultants on a daily basis
• Experience managing actuarial projects from start to finish
• Leadership development opportunities
• Comprehensive medical coverage
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Medical expense reimbursement program
• Commuter benefit program
• Voluntary benefit plans and discount programs
• 401(k) plan with employer matching
• Scheduling flexibility and exam support
Explore open positions at NCG on our CAREER CENTER HOME PAGE