NCG’s Commitment to Sustained Service
As we at the Nicolay Consulting Group and Pension Services continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, the health and well-being of our administrators, clients and their employees is of utmost importance to us.
As a critical partner to organizations and their pension administration, we also understand that limiting any impact this health event could have on our client services is imperative. NCG is actively engaged in preparedness efforts so that we may maintain a safe work environment for our administrators and sustain our business operations.
Security, safety, and well-being has always been integral to our services at NCG. As a part of our ongoing emergency and service continuity planning, we have policies and plans in place that allow us to respond to crises as they occur. Our team is committed to keeping our operations running smoothly so that we can provide organizations and their employees with ongoing service.
As a part of NCG’s critical response plan, we have taken measures to mitigate the impact of current health events on our services, which includes:
- Enabling remote work capabilities for all members of our staff
- Implementing strategies that will enable us to maintain our channels of communication
- Adjusting and coordinating the delivery of our services so we may continue to support to our clients and their employees in rapidly changing conditions
- Providing our team members with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness
- Eliminating all non-essential business travel
- Scheduling e-meetings via teleconferencing and/or video conferencing services
Due to current local health orders, we have suspended daily operations from our offices in San Francisco. The majority of our services will not be interrupted and are being conducted remotely through our secure communications network. We will continue to monitor and follow expert advice during this fluid situation and will adjust our procedures, as necessary, to maintain our operations and service delivery. In dealing with present circumstances, we will continue to use every effort to provide uninterrupted core services to all our clients and their retirement plan participants. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and we will continue to provide information as it becomes available.
We are here to help during these challenging events. Please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance.